Friday, October 19, 2007

The end is really just a new beginning.

So today is my last day at this nanny job, I've only been here for two months but it sure has been a long two months. I've learned a lot of things especially ones that will help once I'm a mom. I am so excited to start next week at my new nanny job, working for my Aunt in New Jersey... no more finding activities with no where to begin and no help, no more setting up doctors appointments without knowing anything about the insurance and without knowing what pediatrition to go to, no more working so hard that I the end of the day I'm so tired I can't sleep so I just lay in bed thinking about the fact that I have to do it all over again in about 6 hours, and the list goes on and on... I'm not exactly sure how my new nanny job with my Aunt will work but I'm confident that it will be much more normal then what I've been doing. I am so thankful for the things have a learned here and I now have plenty of stories that down the road will be hilarious, but I am even more thankful for my pray that was answered and for the opportunity I have to be closer to family. So it's now time for me to close this part of my life and begin a new thing! I am so excited!

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

New beginnings are always nice - good luck with your new position.

The McGraths said...

Good Luck. It will all be helpful later! I was a nanny for awhile and had I not had that experience I would have been a lot more overwhelmed as a new mom. Soak up as much as you can and enjoy the fact that you can turn them over to their parents at the end of the day because you can't do that when they are YOURS!