Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"I'm going to (Boise) Idaho!"

Well I've been all over this weekend... I flew into Salt Lake on thur. and Thayne and MaryAnne picked me up. I chilled with them on thur. and fri. then I went up to Provo fri. and sat. and chilled with some friends from NC and some friends from HI, it was awesome. Then sun. I went to Rupert for Richard's (my cousin's) baby blessing, and I got to see Grandma Garner, which was a special treat! Then mon. David (one of Devin's friends from Rupert) drove me up to Rexburg and now I am in my new apartment... I'm not quite settled in but I'm about half way there. My room, room mate is not here yet and I'm crossing my fingers that there was a mix up and I won't have one (because there is barely any storage space and without a room mate my space would double), I do have 4 room mates though and I've met all but one and they all seem pretty nice. Well classes don't start till wed. so tomorrow I'll have time to walk around campus and figure out how to get places, and try to get used to this freezing weather. Everything is so far so good though!

3 comments:

Dacia said...

Whatever happened with the roommate situation??? My freshman year roommate was a memory - she loved to borrow things without asking, oh it was frustrating but I remember learning so much...

Dacia said...

Where are more entries? you think you are starting new classes or something! Fun to hear you still don't have a roommate, hopefully that never gets corrected. I always had a roommate except my first semester back from my mission. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

karen garner said...

I forgot to tell you how glad I was you got to see Thayne and others . . .
Hope the roommates are doing good. I'll bet you love not having a roommate - LUcky!