Friday, June 13, 2008

Around the World and Back Again.




Before I do a recap I have almost finalized my fall plans and I'm hoping to live in the orem/provo area in utah with some friends (some of you may know Meaghan Bradley) well anyways if anyone has any ideas of good paying jobs or jobs that have to do with architecture please, please let me know. It would be greatly appricitated, the more options I have the better!


Holy cow it's been an amazing month (well more then a month by now)! I went on a study abroad tour with BYU-I to Mexico, Belize, and Guatemala. I went and got to see the family in DC. And now I'm back in Idaho finishing up the summer semester.


Mexico... ruins, skyscrapers, hostels, latin dancing, agua azul, family stay, shopping, mud slide


Guatemala... temple, finca, cave, lake, zip lining, ruins


Belize... snorkeling, beach, swam with nurse sharks, touched southern sting rays


Mexico... cenote, beach, ruins, Indian Jones movie, Playa del Carmen


Once I flew back I got to stay with Chad for a few days before I flew out to DC. While in DC Shantel and I went to Roosevelt Island and saw the Iwo Jima statue. Then that weekend the family came! We went to an amazing aquirium. There was lots of just having fun with each other, I had missed everyone so much and can't wait to do it again.


So I know there aren't really details but school is keeping me busy with homework so I don't have much time to add lots. Sorry!


Now I'm back in Rexburg, taking block classes is a lot harder and crazier so I'm trying hard to keep on track but it's college and I've already met a lot of sweet friends this past week that I'm going to miss so much. So far I've already gone to the Rexburg temple, shot a shot gun, played lots of sports, went on a cave hike, tried dying my hair blonde but I didn't like it so I went back to dark brown (I'm hooked), and lots of playing! I'm loving it.


3 comments:

Dacia said...

Around the world and back again and to DC and only 2 PHOTOS!!! I WANT MORE PICTURES!!!! So glad to hear all is well and SO SAD that we don't get to see you this summer - we will have to work something out soon. I want more details on fall plans - why architecture? Like house? WE MISS YOU!!!

karen garner said...

WAYYYYY cute pics. And to read all the details reminds me I'm very very jealous. What great adventures you have had. I miss you tons.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Sounds like you had a great time you little world traveler you.