Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Craftieness from the weekend :)


So Cutter's birthday was today and over the weekend I got a new card making magazine and decided to try out on of them. And I loved it. THE TRUCK MOVES!

Directions...

1. Make card from cardstock

2. Adhere paper strips (mountains)

3. Punch rounded rectangle across "brown" papter strip. Adhere two pennies together with foam tape on either side of punched paper. Adhere piece to card with foam tape

4. Draw, trim, color, and adhere truck to penny
5. Personalize card (i.e. "Hope your birthday... is loads of fun.")

5 comments:

Brody said...

Thats so cool. Good job. Can't wait for my birthday! :)

Rebecca said...

I'm loving these crafts you're posting. I wish I was more crafty!

Shantel said...

Remember how you laughed at me when I wrote "Bryson" on the card? This is me laughing at you for typing Cutter - it was Cache's birthday. Haha - got to love it!

karen garner said...

too cute - way cool!! Love the craft 'blogs' you're doing. And yes, too funny (as Shantz said) that you typed Cutter instead of Cache. Glad it's not just me getting old....

Dacia said...

It has been too long since I checked blogs. Cute card! We have been oohing and aahing over the cards you have sent and even showed them to friends. You are one talented woman!