Sunday, December 2, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree.


Count down...

home 17 days

christmas 21 days

utah 31 days

idaho 25/26

So thanksgiving was a blast with all of Karlene's kids and their kids. I got to spend time with all of my second cousins that I used to play with when we lived in Jersey and suprisingly I don't think I've seen any of them in years and years! So even though I didn't go home I still had a lot of fun.

Yesterday I went into the city (yes that makes the third week in a row, last week and the week before I went to Canal St China Town) and I got to see the tree it was soooo pretty, we wanted to go ice skating but it was too cold so we just ended up coming home earlier then expected.
P.S I'm planning on going into the city this weekend again or if I go up to Nazareth for the weekend I will go in 2 weeks... I love being so close to the city!!!

3 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

What a gorgeous sight!

Dacia said...

I am jealous! We were just telling Bryson about taking him into NY when he was a baby. Enjoy, we miss it!

The McGraths said...

How fun!!! One day I will be in the city around Christmas time. I think it would be so fun.