Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Single Awareness Day... I guess


Well classes are going good. The weather has been pretty good lately. Boys are well boys. Basically... life is pretty good. Since I live in Rexburg life isn't all that exciting but I try to keep things exciting so lately I have...

watched pond skimming, you going skiing or boarding down a hill and get enough speed and skim over a pool of water, def. would have been sweet if I was good enough at boarding to do it.

jumped off the 2nd and 3rd floor of my apartment into snow, yea it's really easy to get hurt by doing this but well that didn't stop me (I did get a black I, serves me right I guess).


went sledding on well it wasn't really snow, more like a sheet of ice so we decided to go off jumps making me fly about 3 feet into the air and then not land back on the tube, yea it kind really hurt but I got back up and went again and again and again.

I bake cookies a lot and make breakfast for friends all the time, which is weird for me cause I never really cooked much until i go here.

I have watched probably over a hundred movies since I've been here, and lately we've been on a scary movie streak because my friends are trying to find one that I actually get scared in, none of that jump because something pops out and I fine the rest of the time.
I have played a few games, including twister with way too many people on the board.

I've been on a few dates but mostly just chill with lots of people.

And of course the temple dedication which was amazing!

Well that is a well kind of short not really, more like long, recap of what I do when I'm not in class or studying (wait that's why I came to college, someone should have told me that before). Well Happy Valentines Day ya'll and have a good 3 day weekend (if you get Pres. Day off), I know I will.

5 comments:

Brett said...

You little daredevil... and if you got a black eye, I want to see pictures.

Have you seen The Invasion yet? New scary movie just came out on dvd... we haven't seen it yet, but probably will soon. I'm curious how freaky it will actually be.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

You are one crazy kid! I wouldn't do this even if it wasn't freezing cold outside!

Shantel said...

Good stuff... glad to see Rexburg is leaving the same mark on you that it did on me.

Dacia said...

I have pictures from Rexburg bridge jumping (railroad bridges), I thought they looked cool but after this... You are crazy!!! But don't worry we love you!!!

Gina Deceuster said...

Is that Heritage? I lived there! In the bottom left apt...right by the street. I remember watching friends go ice-sledding, holding on to a rope attached to the back of a moving vehicle. Ah, the good old days.
-Gina