Monday, February 25, 2008

PS Contributions would be appreciated!

This summer I have decided to take a traveling course through BYU-I. The tour will take place during the first block of summer semester and is only offered to about thirty-five students this year. I have been priviledged to be chosen to go, while I am there I will be taking biology and anthropology classes as we travel through Mexico, Guatemala, and Belize. The trip will cost $2500 plus tuition, books, and personal expenses. I would greatly appreciate any contribution you could make to my cause. I know this experience is going to be very rewarding, both personally and educationally, and I am earnestly looking forward to it.
If you, your company, or anyone you know would be willing to help please let me know. And I can send a personalized letter to them requesting their help. Anything will be of great help. Thank you for considering helping me and I will remember all help I recieve as I travel and learn amazing things that will change my life.
Please leave me a comment, e-mail me, or call me with any questions!
karianag@gmail.com
919-604-6923

1 comment:

Dacia said...

What a good use of the blog!!! Others of us may have to try the same thing - traveling and asking for contributions!!!