Thursday, September 20, 2007

American Heritage 110...

I signed up for an online college class yesterday... I'm kinda nervous cause this is my first online class but then again I'm kinda excited cause I have a lot of free time during the day while Trever is at school, well sometimes. So it'll be nice to be doing something productive, instead of just sitting around and watching tv all day. Well yea that's all that's really new all I have to do is wait to recieve the books and the info packet in the mail, which Brett so kindly is allowing me to use his address (Brett you're the best)!

2 comments:

Dacia said...

It sounds like a great thing to do, I bet it will be easier than doing it in the classroom. Good Luck!!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

My degree is in American Studies...I love American History!