Saturday, September 15, 2007

New York

So New York is going well fine so far. I live for the weekends... so far I've gone to Brett's both weekends and had a GREAT time! My new ward is small but everyone seems to be really nice, which is great. But I have already started my count down till I go home for Christmas, yes I know it is a little early for it, but what can I say I'm uber excited.
Well I've only gotten really lost once and of course the Lord works in great ways because I have no idea how I got back to the house but I was lost for about an hour and finally was ready to call Brett and see if you could firgure out where I was and where I should go and then I look up and I'm on the road right outside their neighborhood... it was amazing. I had been having an off day so the Lord decided He had to remind me how amazing life can be if we just ask for His help!
Besides that I'm not too excited for the weekend to end but once the week begins I am one day closer to the next weekend, lol, confusing yes I know. The amazing thing is how blessed I am with such a well paying job... especially since the only expence so far is my traveling on the weekends which I am more then happy to pay inorder to have such great weekends.

3 comments:

Dacia said...

I am so glad you have a blog! We miss you and love hearing about everything even though sometimes it isn't super exciting! Sorry that things are not as great as you want but college life is only a few months away and making money is always helpful even if it doesn't what you dream. We love you!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

So what are you doing in NY? (Yes, I get that you are working, but doing what?) Fun to see the pix - keep posting - I love seeing what the family is doing. love from your favorite aunt jenny

Brett said...

Wow, when I bribed you to tell everyone how much fun we are I didn't think you'd be laying it on this thick... I might have to increase the bribe amount. ;-)

It's great to have you around, we love having family in the area.