Sunday, September 30, 2007

NYC!


So I went into the city with meg this weekend and had a lot of fun. We went shopping of course and I bought a new dress, a fake tiffany and co neckalace from china town and fake chanel earings also from china town. I like to shop:) It was nice to go into the city and see meg again. So once I got back I went out with a friend from the singles ward here which was cool. So basically I just have to put up with another week and then I can have another awesome weekend... general conference weekend is next weekend so I'll get to spend the whole weekend at Brett's, well that's the plan!

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I love shopping on Canal St! Next time you're in the City, try the "Accessory Palace" on 31st & B'way...great affordable costume jewelry! You would also love the "frozen hot chocolate" at Serendipity's on 60th btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave. YUMMMM! You look gorgeous, btw!

The McGraths said...

I can't believe your a grown up!!! You are livin' the big City life and all. Good for you! Sounds like your keepin' busy. Seen any shows yet? my favorite is Wicked!