Saturday, September 8, 2007

My visit home!



So I finished my school at Hawaii:( And I went to see my sister Dacia which was AWESOME! And then in NC I went camping with the family! It was pretty fun. Now I'm in New York working and it's going okay, it's a job what is there to say. And I am visiting Brett and Erin (who is looking uber cute as a pregnant wife) and I'm so excited to see them! I am suprised to say that for probably the first time in my life I was feeling home sick and being aroung Brett and Erin has helped a lot! Well I will try and keep up on this blog thing!

3 comments:

Dacia said...

Why are all of you in line in the photo? We are excited you joined the blog world! I will get photos sent from the museum sent this week.

Brett said...

We're glad you could come for a visit... normally Erin is stuck all by her lonesome trying to deal with my endless weirdness; she appreciated someone here to shoulder the burdern, and I appreciated someone less familiar with my pathetic jokes tossing out occasional courtesy laughs. ;-)

See you soon, good luck.

Brett said...

Oh, and P.S. I agree, Erin is looking uber-cute as the pregnant wife. :-)